Tuesday 26 July 2011

The very 1st post on my very own food blog

It was long pending in my mind to create a food blog... but the thought of how to go about it and how to reach out to people stopped me... well leaving all these thoughts behind here i have started one...

But now i wonder what should be my 1st post on a food blog... something traditional, something borrowed or something made on my own... after thinking so much my 1st post has to be something that i'm very fond of eating.. chocolates.... slurppp.. well who doesn't love chocolate.... the smell of chocolate is so heavenly.... ahh so fresh and yummy... So this is something that i combined and made... Some borrowed from the internet and some parts from my own experience... So people here comes my 1st recipe post "CHOCO BISCUIT ROLLS"  


CHOCO BISCUIT ROLLS

Ingredients

1. Marie Biscuits 2 Packets
2. Milkmaid tin  1 tin
3. Butter 250gm
4. Cocoa Powder 8-9 tablespoons
5. Dry fruits for garnishing


Method:

1. Break the Marie biscuits into small pieces and grind them fine in a mixer.
2. Now mix this powder along with cocoa powder, butter and milkmaid. Make sure you don't add too much of butter. The mixture should be fine enough for you to make small rolls.  You can alter the sweet content as per your taste.
3. Roll  this dough into small balls and garnish them with dry fruits or cherries even.
4. Freeze them for about an hour before serving.

Variation:

You can roll this balls in desiccated coconut or even fine biscuit powder. 

1 comment: